So I am going to try and post more on the blog within the coming weeks. It might take a little time to get things on a consistent schedule, but the plan is to have a new blog post up every weekday.
The schedule I am looking at will be:
- Monastic Mondays – This day we will have a story and short reflection on a life of a monk or nun, a reflection on a monastic Rule, or information about monasteries, monks, or nuns.
- History Tuesdays – This day we will have a lesson on Church history or information about an interesting event in Church history.
- Bible Study Wednesdays – This day we will have a lesson from the Bible, either a reflection on a passage or a post about something interesting in Biblical Studies. Maybe even a guest post upon occasion.
- Spiritual Formation Thursdays – This day we will examine a spiritual formation practice, a classic spiritual book, prayer practice and discuss it.
- Saints Friday – This day we will examine the life of a saint, whose feast day will be in the next week or on that day (or if there is not a feast coming up anytime soon, whatever saint I feel like writing about), so that when the feast day comes along you can already know some stuff about the saint’s life.
I hope you will join me in this renewed season of blogging. I think having the schedule will be something that will help me generate ideas and keep updating the blog. Comments and more visits will also help encourage me to keep the content coming (it might also lead to a new joint project in the future, in a new media form). Again thank you for all who read this blog.